In traveling across the state this past weekend we stopped in to see my parents in Hickory. We are very blessed that they never complain about our wacky schedule, how short or how long we are able to visit, they are just happy to have us whenever we can be there. (And I happen to LOVE that I get a break from the kids hanging on me, yummy home cooked meals from my mom, and a bartender that knows exactly what drink I always need in my hand!)
And these three in no time flat, can always get themselves into a heap of trouble. On this certain afternoon it was with the washable markers and the write-on placemats… somehow all three of them were COVERED in marker! But of course, a good time was had by all.
We sure do miss being a 45 minute car trip away, but we’ll take any time we can get with them. Thanks for accommodating our schedule like always Oma and Opa… we love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment