Pages

Monday, March 7

Gravity

Rachel, Isaac, and Lucas are down visiting for a few days and while we had an awesome time eating doughnuts, swimming at Ray’s Splash Park, and shopping at IKEA…. Madeline had another incident. In her words she “bumped into the parking lot.”

IMG_0005

This happened first thing this morning on the way into the doughnut shop. She got her feet all tangled up and bumped into Audrey’s car seat which I was carrying. UGH!! This poor girl can’t get a break… her eye injury from last week just healed.

As to not have a profusely bleeding child inside the doughnut shop grossing the customers out, I took her immediately to the bathroom. You know you are ALL mom when you can’t get your child to stop crying so you sit down on a PUBLIC bathroom floor and hold her as tight as you can not caring that your shirt is now covered in blood.

While I have been slightly concerned that maybe there is something wrong with her vision contributing to all these recent incidents… my dad was with us today when this happened and reassured me that he had many a blood stained shirts from when I was a kid. Was that supposed to be reassuring, dad?!?

All I know is that I wish gravity would give my daughter a break. I really don’t want to have to send her to the moon.

No comments:

Total Pageviews