It used to be that Audrey would scream if I left the room, now it’s if Madeline leaves the room. They happily played for almost an hour this afternoon while I cleaned house and cooked dinner. I had no idea what to do with myself?!? As long as Madeline was there, Audrey was happy.
As you can see in the picture below, she is always looking over her shoulder to make sure Madeline was still playing right next to her. So sweet!
Madeline LOVES Audrey so much right now… I’m a little scared for when Audrey starts to crawl and get into all her stuff. I don’t see that going so well, but hopefully I’ll be proven wrong!




1 comment:
So far we haven't had many problems with Luke getting Noah's stuff. Noah is fine switching something from Luke if he wants what Luke has. Most of the time, it's "come on WOOK" and Noah gets Luke to follow him places. Double trouble :) Two is so fun and I can only imagine what it will be like when Luke starts walking!
Post a Comment