I’ve blogged about it before but Wednesday is very routine for us… library for story time and then Sam’s Club for samples and a hotdog lunch.
Up until the last few weeks, Audrey would always be asleep in her car seat while Madeline and I perused Sam’s. But it was time, and Madeline was SOOO excited that Audrey was going to sit next to her in the cart. (She’s only been asking if she could since the day Audrey was born.)
So here they are enjoying SAMSples together:
Audrey did great, “talking” to everyone, and eating every single sample she was offered.
Evidently Audrey was still hungry after we left because here is the Icee fight that occurred on our way to the parking lot. Have no doubt that Audrey would have won if I had not stepped in. She is gnawing on Madeline’s arm in the picture. Too funny!
Another great day with my girls!




No comments:
Post a Comment