Pages

Sunday, March 10

Dinner?

A few of you out there probably have noticed my lack of postings this week. Guess who finally got the cooties?! After a crazy work week I didn’t catch the flu but instead a horrible stomach bug that lasted almost 48 hours. AWFUL!!! It has not been pretty around here.

I started feeling kinda bad on Thursday afternoon. Mark had a late work meeting so I was on my own with the girls. After late afternoon naps for all three of us, I realized we had books and movies that had to be returned to the library before we had late fines. The girls didn’t want to get in the car, so I did what any good mom would do, I bribed them… with ice cream.

So after dropping the stuff off at the library we went through the drive through at McDonald’s and both girls got their own cone. (This was a FIRST… I do NOT let my kids eat sticky gooey messy things in the car. Evidently I REALLY didn’t feel good.) Shockingly, they both did really well and didn’t drip on anything.

Please, be impressed by my over the shoulder in the car photography!! :)

DSC_0251 DSC_0252

HUGE thanks to Rhonda and Cindy for getting the girls McDonald’s gift cards for Valentine’s Day! We haven’t given you a formal thank you, but the girls have so enjoyed them!

Mark got home at about 9:30, well after I got the girls down, and asked what we all had for dinner. When I said ice cream, he raised his eyebrows and didn’t say a word! Now THAT is an awesome husband! :)

Thank goodness for being able to function like a normal person again, I do hope to be back to blogging this week as we have some fun stuff coming up.

Hope you are enjoying the spring like weather where you are and the extra day light too!

No comments:

Total Pageviews