Madeline isn’t the most athletic kid on the planet. She comes by it honestly, I mean really, look at Mark and I! But she was excited about going with Isaac nonetheless. When she told Mark this morning that she needed a helmet so she didn’t get hurt; Mark and I both looked at each other with a bit of concern not knowing how this was going to go.
When we got there, however, she had no problem jumping right in and trying her best at everything—that’s my girl!!
Her shooting form (among other things) could use a little work…
But she did surprisingly well for her first time!
As for Lucas and Audrey, we did our best to keep them occupied on the sidelines:
Thanks to Isaac for letting Madeline tag along to basketball—it was definitely a highlight of her day!
Here is a short video for you if you want to see some of basketball today... it is definitely good for a laugh or two! Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment