Pages

Tuesday, November 15

Puzzled

The place we are staying here at the beach is furnished, so we really just have clothes and some of the girls toys here. When we go back to the house in Gastonia, I try to trade out toys, books, and games to mix things up a bit for the girls.

This past visit I brought back some puzzles for Audrey. Evidently she didn't think it was challenging enough just putting in the pieces and matching the colors. This is what she started today:


Madeline laughs at her hysterically and says she is "bobbing" for fish.

And of course the laughs of her sister just prompt Audrey to show off even more. Look, no hands!!


Although her methods are strange, Audrey has started to learn/say her colors and right now, yellow is her definite favorite. Madeline is of course thrilled to know this because to her knowing someone's favorite color is as important as knowing their name.

I love how different my two girls... they are indeed keeping me on my toes!

No comments:

Total Pageviews