Pages

Tuesday, August 3

Relocation

Mark is conferencing in the mountains, so the girls and I are spending a few days with Oma and Opa.

Now that Audrey has arrived, we've had to do some shifting in our sleeping arrangements at their house. Madeline does great sleeping in her big girl bed at our house but everywhere else we go she typically sleeps in a pack 'n play or crib, just because I know that this will be easy. That is until this visit when Audrey needed the crib.

We decided that since Madeline loved her new sleeping bag that we bought to go camping, we'd try it out for our trip to Oma and Opa's. We made a place for her on their living room floor and she has done great! She even slept in until 8:30 this morning... her normal wake up time is 7:00!!

Her she is on her first night reading books with her daddy before bedtime.

Doesn't she look excited to be saying her nighttime prayers?!


I'm so amazed at how fast she has grown up!

No comments:

Total Pageviews