Pages

Friday, August 27

Friday Buffet

We grocery shop on Fridays. I know this seems weird, but it is what we do. I menu plan for the week, but our week runs Friday to Friday. Aldi is of course our first stop to get all the staples, and then I hit up Harris Teeter for the stuff they don't carry. We usually get there around 11am, on purpose of course.

Madeline has come to know the baker, the deli worker, and the produce man quite well-- for they supply her Friday lunch buffet. Yes, she LOVES their samples. If it's on a toothpick, then she'll eat it!


Who can resist their cookies?!? This and the one that comes with her Moe's kids meal are the only ones she will eat. Crazy kid! (This pic was from last week.)

Oh, and don't forget the balloon. If they don't have any blown up, the manager will always make sure to get one ready before she leaves. Today she requested yellow!


No comments:

Total Pageviews